Friday, July 17, 2009

Finished Dolls!






I can't believe it, I finally finished my first dolls! Their sandals are still drying, so I guess they're not 100% complete, but no more work to do for these girls! I finally picked up the dye I needed at Dick Blick, so I'm hoping my next batch will be tub dyed, which should save a lot of time. I'm going to start working on some more "girly dolls" tonight. There's been so much to do this week with the Halloween store starting that my mind's been kind of reeling and it's been hard to concentrate. (Not that I'm complaining, I love scouring the thrift stores for Halloween props. If I could go back, I would have majored in set design for sure!) Lots of post it lists, not a lot of running (poor Barney!). Hopefully things will be more normal next week!

No comments: