Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stockings, stockings, stockings!




I've been super busy making stockings and haven't had a chance to get to any of the clothespin dolls.  Sunday was eaten up by a little excursion to get the best Christmas present ever that ended up being about an 8 hour trip. So worth it though.  After Christmas I'll post a pic, no hints just in case the lucky recipient is reading.=)

I did get a new batch of stockings finished and will have them listed by this evening, as well as a new wine bag.  New bag designs are in the works, a little different than the ones listed, they'll be posted by Saturday night.

Erik, being the great display maker that he  is, went all out last night after bringing out all the tubs of decorations.  I don't even try to help.  He gets in the zone and I would really just be a hindrence.  Last year Erik's mom brought us giant plastic bins of things she had left over, it really was amazing.  I'd never seen so many cool Christmas decorations.  Our living room looks like an Anna Lee Elf bomb went off.

We also went all out with the tree.  We got the biggest one we thought we could fit in the house.  Somehow the two of us got it up the stairs.  I think it weighed 200 lbs.

So tonight is tree trimming time! We have some really cool new ornaments we got over Thanksgiving.  So exciting!

Will post pics tonight!

1 comment:

4smartmonkeys said...

Jessica,
I just wanted to let you know how adorable your stockings are. I received one today in an ornament swap. It is so me, I love it! Your packaging is very pretty.
It was lovely to get such a nice ornament for our tree.

Rebecca