Thursday, September 17, 2009

Recently Clothed





A pic of the most recently completed ensemble.=) I wanted each of the dolls to have a tangible personality, and I can't help but think of her as the school snot. I didn't dress her that way for some reason though. Her clothes are more beachy, down to earth, nature loving, but her face has condescending snottiness written all over it. Maybe she's going through period of transformation? Or maybe she's just having a bad day.

I just noticed that it might be time for a shoe making day. I'm calling a lot of these guys complete but they're shoeless. Now I'm affirming my earlier point. Her clothes look complete without shoes. She looks like she's about to go read on the beach. But with a smirk like that doesn't she need some super trendy sandals?

No comments: